Poem "Dark Out of Lights"





Dark Out of Lights


Black darkness looms over the eyes

Only a ray of moonlight shining through the stars

Everything is black

Nothing I can see, only black.


The lights go out oh the lights go out

Because of you I feel the shadows

Because of you I breathe stuffy

Can only hope the lights come on soon.


The lights are out so dark

But it's beautiful when I look up at the sky, it's really beautiful,

God, you're so great, you're so

capable of painting such a beautiful night sky.


O lamp

Please live....live.

I really hate the dark.

Darkness closes my eyes from the colors of the world.


It's really dark tonight.

Only flashlights and stars accompany me in the kitchen.

Really I can only enjoy black.

There's no color nor color.


The lights went out oh the lights went out

Right now I could only lean

on the veranda of the house

Enjoying every longing that the wind carried.





Komentar

Postingan Populer