Friendship at school


At School with My Friends

Banu: Din, I ask the answer number5 and 6!”
Dini: A and C.
Sita: If the answer numbers 10, 11, and 15, what is the answer, Ban?
Banu: 10 A, 11 D, number 15, I am not yet.
Adi: Huss, don’t be louder, the teacher will hear it.
Sita: The questions are very hard, they are still not yet to do it.
Four of them cheat like other students. But, not Budi, he looked enjoyed and do the question himself without cheating.
Banu: Bud, have you done?
Budi: Not yet, still 3 questions again.
Banu: I ask the answers numbers 15 to 20 Bud!
Budi: I can’t Ban.
Banu: Why? We are a friend Bud, We have to make a cooperation.
Dini: Yes, Bud, we have to make a cooperation.
Adi: Yes, you are the cleverest in here, Bud.
Budi: But, it is not cooperation like this my friends.
Sita: Why is Bud? It just 5 questions!
Budi: Cheating or giving a cheat is a bad thing, the sin is the same. I will not cheat because it is a sin but also give cheat on you. I am sorry.
Sita: But now, it is very urgent Bud.
Dini: Yes, Bud, help us.
Budi: It still can not.
Adi: Ok, fine. Take care of yourself Bud and we take care of ourselves.
Banu: Let it. We look at the book.

Then, Banu expends a book from the hole in the bench secretly, then sees the formula and the answer in it. Then, Sita asks the answer of it.
Sita: How is Ban? There is or not?
Banu: There is. You listen yaeh, 15 A, 16 D, 17 D, 18 B, 19 A, 20 C.

It causes the voice of Banu to be louder than others. The teacher listens to it and comes to them.

Teacher: You guys, cheating continues. out of you.
Four of them were given a punishment in the yard to honor the flag pole.
Banu: I did not expect to like this!
Dini: I am too. We will give a punishment.
Sita: We should study yeah.
Adi: Yes, Bud. You are right.
Banu: In this situation, we are realizing!
Sita: I regret it!
Adi,Dini&Banu: I am too..(Together)
After that, Budi was out of the class and come to them. Then, Budi follows them to stand and honor them like others.
Dini: Why Bud? You also get a punishment?
Budi: No. I want to do a punishment like you. We are a friend, aren’t we? I want we are together.
Sita: I hope it becomes a lesson for us.
Dini: And it will not repeat again.
Adi: We are true friends.

Then, they do the punishment with a full smile and laugh. A friendship will defeat all the bad things.





Komentar

Postingan Populer