Informal Letter | Dear Andi,

 


Dear Andi,


I hope you’re doing fine. Are you excited about the summer break? Thank you for your last letter. It’s always lovely to hear about what’s going on back home.


I’m writing to you to invite you to come to visit me during the holidays. If the weather is terrible, we could go to the art and history museums. We could even spend the day at the park, or walk around the shopping center. My friends would also love to hang out with you more. We could go to that café you like or take a day trip to the beach.


It would be great to spend a few weeks with you here in the city. We’d have a lot of fun! I know how much you love the city, and if you stay with me in my apartment, it won’t cost you much.


Let me know your thoughts. If you decide to come, we can start making plans for what we’ll do while you’re here.


I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope to see you soon.


 With best wishes,


 Hosim

Komentar

Postingan Populer