The Battle Within


The
Battle Within



 



In
the depths of my troubled mind,



A
battle rages, fierce and unkind,



Where
fears and doubts take up the fight,



And
hope and faith struggle for their right.



 



A
voice whispers, "You're not enough,"



While
another cries, "You're strong and tough."



The
clash of thoughts echoes in my head,



As
I lay restless, tossing in my bed.



 



I
see myself as a warrior brave,



Fighting
for the light that's bound to save,



But
the darkness looms, a daunting foe,



And
I'm left wondering where to go.



 



The
battle within, a never-ending war,



Leaves
me wounded, tired, and sore,



But
I keep fighting, every single day,



Hoping
for peace to come my way.



 



The
sun rises, and the night recedes,



The
battle subsides, and the heart concedes,



That
life is a war, but there's beauty too,



And
with each battle, a victory to pursue.

Komentar

Postingan Populer