Shadows of Anxiety


Title: "Shadows of Anxiety"


RANI (a character with a troubled past) paces nervously in a dimly lit room. ADI (a sympathetic detective) enters, observing her restless movements. RANI catches sight of ADI and drops the object in her hands, her face displaying a mixture of unease and relief.

 

ADI: Here... let me help you with that.

RANI: Thank you. I'm just a bit on edge today.

ADI: I was hoping I could ask you a few questions?

RANI: Of course. I'm always willing to assist law enforcement. My own history intertwines with theirs, you see.

ADI: Where did you grow up?

RANI: In a small town. A place burdened by secrets and shadows.

ADI: It takes strength to bear the weight of those shadows.

RANI: My mother was always anxious, constantly fearful for the safety of someone close to us. I shared her trepidation, my heart gripped by the worries of what could befall them. In a world teeming with darkness, where danger lurks around every corner, we would watch the evening news, desperately hoping not to hear that dreaded announcement. The media's twisted games, enticing us with their ominous teasers... officer wounded in the line of duty... story at 10... My mother's trembling hand would rush for the phone, yearning for confirmation of their well-being. But I couldn't find peace until I saw them return. Each night, I would sit by the window, an anxious sentinel, waiting for their safe arrival. And when their silhouette emerged from the shadows, relief flooded over me, finally allowing my troubled mind to rest.

ADI: You possess an unwavering devotion to those you care about.

RANI: Devotion is a constant companion. They, too, remain fortunate to have survived and found solace in the twilight years.

ADI: In a world filled with uncertainties, a happy ending is a rare treasure. May fortune smile upon us both.

 

END OF SCENE

Komentar

Postingan Populer